IAP Review Pending?

This forum is designed to discuss financial aid processes at Ivy Tech Community College.
Links:Financial Aid FAQ | FAFSA Application | Ivy Tech Debit Card | Direct Lending Info

Moderator: mhygema

Forum rules
Be respectful of others
Do not initiate or participate in personal attacks
Do not use profanity
Do not post items for sale (including textbooks)
Do not post solicitations for businesses
Do not post spam
The moderator has the right to remove any posts or comments that do not follow these guidelines or that provide inaccurate information.
Thank you!

IAP Review Pending?

Postby kek612 » January 5th, 2012, 10:57 am

My appeal was approved and I was placed on probation for the Fall 2011 semester. I completed all of my classes with a 4.0 and should have my Financial Aid reinstated. My status for Spring 2012 shows no holds, but under the Financial Aid tab shows IAP Review Pending. I was under the impression that the review would be complete by December 30th, but it has not been completed and I had to set up a payment plan to avoid being dropped from classes. When can I expect the review will be completed? If the review is approved when will i receive the Financial Aid money? I am afraid the review will not be completed in time and I will have to pay for everything out of pocket. I tried calling the Financial Aid Office, but you get a recording stating there is a high call volume and they cannot take your call and then it hangs up on you. Does anyone know about the IAP Review process??
kek612
Private

Region: Indianapolis

Re: IAP Review Pending?

Postby mhygema » January 5th, 2012, 1:37 pm

I believe that stands for Individual Academic Plan which is something you develop with your advisor.
mhygema
Site Admin

Postby kek612 » January 5th, 2012, 3:13 pm

I already submitted an Academic Plan with my SAP Appeal, my advisor wrote out the plan that was applicable to the next 3 semesters. I then submitted the plan to FA, do I need to resubmit the plan?
kek612
Private

Postby mhygema » January 5th, 2012, 3:14 pm

You should contact them to make sure they got it. Maybe they have it but they just haven't reviewed it and cleared your hold yet.
mhygema
Site Admin

Postby kek612 » January 5th, 2012, 3:16 pm

Ok, thank you for your help.
kek612
Private

Return to Financial Aid