Farhad Hemmati for APHY 101

This forum is to discuss and ask questions from your fellow students about specific Ivy Tech classes and instructors.
Links:Course search| Course Outlines | Curriculum for each program/degree

Moderator: mhygema

Forum rules
Be respectful of others
Do not initiate or participate in personal attacks
Do not use profanity
Do not post items for sale (including textbooks)
Do not post solicitations for businesses
Do not post spam
The moderator has the right to remove any posts or comments that do not follow these guidelines or that provide inaccurate information.
Thank you!

Farhad Hemmati for APHY 101

Postby sclark79 » August 25th, 2011, 2:47 am

Has anyone had Farhad Hemmati? I just started APHY 101 with this teacher and I am wondering what to expect.
As of right now, I am a little scared...about 4 people got up and walked out on the first day. Hopefully it will get
better...
sclark79
Private

Region: Columbus

Re: Farhad Hemmati for APHY 101

Postby abryant59 » November 13th, 2011, 3:22 pm

How did it turn out? I have anatomy and physiology II with him next semester. I had originally chosen Jack Chamberlain but he was switched.
abryant59
Private

Region: Indiana

Postby mort2012 » November 13th, 2011, 10:56 pm

abryant59 wrote:How did it turn out? I have anatomy and physiology II with him next semester. I had originally chosen Jack Chamberlain but he was switched.

abryant, if your Franklin I should have this class with you! I would really like to know about this instructor also! Why would those folks walk out? I'm hoping there are no language barriers??
mort2012
General

Postby sclark79 » November 16th, 2011, 4:59 am

He has turned out to be a pretty good teacher...there is sort of a language barrier at first but it gets easier as you go...he is pretty laid back and offers extra credit...I would take a class with him again...
sclark79
Private

Region: Columbus

Postby Precious » December 10th, 2011, 7:48 pm

I have Hemmati this semester for 101 and will have him again in for 102. I like him and get tickled at the way he says bound instead of bond or queez instead of quiz. The language is not an issue. I do like how he does a review before each quiz and I believe he really cares that students are successful in his class.
Precious
Corporal

Region: USA

Postby abryant59 » March 11th, 2012, 2:40 pm

I ended up taking his class and I have to say he is by far the best teacher I have had in college. My favorite words he uses is wains and wessels instead of veins and vessels.
abryant59
Private

Region: Indiana

Return to Classes and Instructors