Microbiology 201

This forum is to discuss and ask questions from your fellow students about specific Ivy Tech classes and instructors.
Links:Course search| Course Outlines | Curriculum for each program/degree

Moderator: mhygema

Forum rules
Be respectful of others
Do not initiate or participate in personal attacks
Do not use profanity
Do not post items for sale (including textbooks)
Do not post solicitations for businesses
Do not post spam
The moderator has the right to remove any posts or comments that do not follow these guidelines or that provide inaccurate information.
Thank you!

Microbiology 201

Postby freeman8781 » February 8th, 2012, 9:35 pm

I am taking microbiology 201 online, I am wondering if anyone has taken this class because I am struggling and need to know if there are any tips on what to study for the proctored exams. I am going to take exam 2 on Saturday and I am worried because I do not know what to study. I have read the chapters but I have a hard time retaining what I read if I do not have a specific study guide.
freeman8781
Private

Region: NMC

Re: Microbiology 201

Postby Britannagis » February 23rd, 2012, 7:36 pm

I would highly recommend knowing EVERYTHING on the objectives list that they give you for each chapter. I forget what test 2 is on. If you give me a better idea I may be able to remember some of the topics covered on the test.

Most all of the science courses are pretty heavy on vocabulary. What helped me best was flashcards. By the end of the course you end up having several hundred but honestly they help. Just review the flashcards as much as possible.
Britannagis
Private

Region: Indiana

Return to Classes and Instructors