quick question

This forum is designed to discuss financial aid processes at Ivy Tech Community College.
Links:Financial Aid FAQ | FAFSA Application | Ivy Tech Debit Card | Direct Lending Info

Moderator: mhygema

Forum rules
Be respectful of others
Do not initiate or participate in personal attacks
Do not use profanity
Do not post items for sale (including textbooks)
Do not post solicitations for businesses
Do not post spam
The moderator has the right to remove any posts or comments that do not follow these guidelines or that provide inaccurate information.
Thank you!

quick question

Postby sstewart15 » September 13th, 2010, 3:30 pm

this is what my account says
Description Code Amount($)
Direct Fed. Subsidized Loan ZLLA 1,742.00
Direct Fed Unsubsidized Loan ZLLB 2,985.00
Total Estimated Aid: $4,727.00

Current Activity
Description Code Date Amount ($)
Federal Pell ZLFP 13-SEP-2010 -2,775.00
OBannon Grant ZSHA 13-SEP-2010 -997.00

Make a Payment

so my fin aid posted today. Does that mean that within 14 dayss I will be getting that part of my refund?

also my loans have not yet posted anything, I went to school last semester and got a refund, did not ask for any loans though. so will my loans post at a diffrent time and will i get them at a diffrent time? or will I have to wait until my loans post to get anything back? I can wait on the loans but it would be nice if i could at least get the balance from the fin. aid back soon.
sstewart15
Corporal

Postby mindysue1979 » September 13th, 2010, 3:52 pm

you should be getting your refund in 14 days or so, from i can tell from all the other posts.
mindysue1979
Lieutenant

Postby pawright67 » September 13th, 2010, 4:21 pm

Ivy Tech has 14 days from the day they receive the funds to get them to you. Since your grants are posted they have 14 days to get those to you. Once your loans post they will have 14 days to get those to you. Mine have always posted on the same day & I have always gotten them on the same day but others have had 2 disbursements.

Patty
pawright67
General

Return to Financial Aid