This forum is for questions and concerns that don't fit anywhere else.
General campus announcements such as weather closings and system outages will be posted here.Links:Ivy Tech Main Page
| Ivy Tech FAQ
Be respectful of others
Do not initiate or participate in personal attacks
Do not use profanity
Do not post items for sale (including textbooks)
Do not post solicitations for businesses
Do not post spam
The moderator has the right to remove any posts or comments that do not follow these guidelines or that provide inaccurate information.
I have a few questions about GED stuff that I need to know.
1. Is it possible to find a place that you can get your GED at for free or less than $60?
2. Do most colleges accept students with their GED?
3. What is the minimum score you have to get on the GED test in order to go to Ivy Tech?
I really hope someone can answer these for me. Thanks!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: April 6th, 2009, 2:45 pm
- Location: Indianapolis
1. If you have a WorkOne in your city (which you should), you can get the GED test for cheap or free (can't remember which).
2. Most community colleges do. Almost all will accept you if you've completed 2 years at a community college first.
3. I'll let someone else answer this one.
- Posts: 83
- Joined: January 9th, 2009, 9:37 pm
Return to General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests